http://shoutingloudly.blogspot.com/atom.xml/

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bill eats his hat

Wow; Ernest Miller is a lot more on top of this stuff than a) I am and b) I gave him credit for.

The best I can do is acknowledge that I was wrong, presumably because I read his writings on what the law SHOULD be as a statement about what the law IS. In a bit of self-defense, I might humbly suggest that he could have made that a bit more clear, but he has clearly not made the guffah here and I have. (Good bloggers make sure they've got it right.)

Check out his excoriating critique of legal protection for CSS; this is part of the DMCA hearings conducted every three hears.

I think the best way to apologize is to read his blog, The Importance Of..., more regularly (maybe I'll better follow extended debates this way) and to provide a link from mine.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Least I could do; thanks for bothering to check back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home